Looking for a fun and creative Valentine’s Day craft that your kids can make?
Try making Valentine’s origami heart corner bookmarks!
An easy-to-follow step-by-step heart bookmark origami tutorial.
This craft is easy to make and requires minimal materials.
Plus, it’s a great way to get your kids excited about Valentine’s Day.
With just some colorful paper, scissors and tape, your kids can create beautiful bookmarks they can use or give away as gifts!
Heart Bookmark Origami Valentine’s Day Craft For Kids
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to get creative with your kids!
This Valentine’s origami heart corner bookmark craft is a great way to show your little ones how much you love them.
Origami is fun, and it helps build children’s skills.
It’s a fun and easy activity that will keep them busy and entertained while they learn the basics of origami.
Plus, they can use their finished heart corner bookmarks as a reminder of your love all year round!
With just a few simple steps, your kids can create beautiful origami hearts that make perfect Valentine’s Day gifts or decorations.
So grab some paper and prepare for Valentine’s Day fun with this origami bookmark heart corner craft for kids!
Step By Step Heart Corner Bookmark
- red or pink origami paper (you may also use cartolina or construction paper)
How To Make An Origami Heart Corner Bookmark
1. Cut your paper into a sized 7×7 perfect square.
2. Fold the square paper lengthwise and cut it to make two rectangular pieces.
3. Fold the paper again lengthwise.
4. Fold the paper in half in the middle. Open it to see the crease in the middle.
5. Fold one side of the paper up against the folded line.
6. Do the same fold with the other side.
7. Flip your paper over and put clear tape on it to hold the folds together.
8. Fold down the upper part of the paper.
9. Fold the left and right corners of both sides.
10. Now, flip your origami heart bookmark over! You are now ready to slip your
Be sure to PIN this fun heart bookmark origami tutorial on your Pinterest craft board!
For fun Valentine’s Day crafts for kids, download this free Valentine’s poem craft!
Plus, before you go, check out these fun FREE printable gnome Valentine’s day cards!