Over 100 Funny Halloween Jokes For Kids!
The best Halloween Dad jokes that are cornier than candy corn!
Halloween is just around the corner, and what better way to get into the spooky spirit than with some Halloween jokes for kids?
These Halloween Dad jokes are perfect for sharing with friends and family or even using as part of a Halloween party or classroom activity.
With over 100 jokes to choose from, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
Whether your child loves ghosts, witches, or vampires, there’s a joke in this collection that’s sure to make them smile.
From classic one-liners to silly Halloween puns, these jokes are easy to remember and fun to share.
Plus, they’re a great way to add some humor to the Halloween season, which can sometimes be a little scary for young children.
So, without further ado, let’s dive into the world of Halloween jokes!
100 Halloween Jokes for Kids: Spooky and Silly Laughs for the Little Ones
These are the best Halloween jokes for kids and are perfect for kids of all ages.
They’re not scary, but they still capture the spooky spirit of the holiday.
Whether you’re telling them around a campfire or reciting them at a Halloween party, these jokes will surely get a laugh.
Your kids will love them, and they’ll help make this Halloween season one to remember!
Halloween Dad Jokes for Kids
Everyone loves a corny dad joke!
Here are some Halloween dad jokes that are sure to make your little ones giggle:
1. What do ghosts serve for dessert? Ice Scream!
2. Why did the skeleton leave the Halloween party? Because he had no body to dance with!
3. Why don’t ghosts like rain? It dampens their spirits!
4. What do you call a witch who lives at the beach? A sand-witch!
5. Why did the vampire need mouthwash? Because he had bat breath!
6. What do you call a haunted chicken? A poultry-geist!
7. Why did the vampire go to the doctor? Because he was coffin!
8. What do ghosts use to wash their hair? Sham-boo!
9. Why did the werewolf go to the doctor? Because he had a howling headache!
10. What do you call a ghost’s favorite dessert? Boo-berry pie!
11. Why don’t witches ride their brooms when they’re angry? They don’t want to fly off the handle!
12. What do you call a monster who tells jokes? A jolly monster!
13. Why did the spider go to the computer? To check its web-site!
14. What do you call a ghost’s favorite ride at the amusement park? The roller-ghoster!
15. Why do ghosts like to ride elevators? It lifts their spirits!
16. Why did the pumpkin break up with the carrot? It found a better squash!
17. Why did the witch wear a blonde wig? It was witchful thinking!
18. What do you call a ghost’s favorite movie? The Phantom of the Opera!
19. Why did the zombie go to the gym? To improve his body odor!
20. What do you get when you cross a pumpkin with a spider? A web of excitement!
21. Why did the monster go to school? To learn how to scare people properly!
22. What is the best thing to put into a Halloween trick-or-treat bag candy? Your teeth!
23. What is a ghost’s favorite Halloween candy? Boo-berry candy!
24. What is a great way to celebrate Halloween? With a monster mash dance party!
25. Why did the ghost get a haunting license? So he could drive his boo-mobile!
26. Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts!
27. Why do dead ends make good Halloween decorations? They’re scary and don’t go anywhere!
28. What do you get when you cross a ghost with a blueberry? Boo-berry pie!
29. Why do female ghosts eat salads? So they can keep their ghoulish figures!
30. What is a scary movie’s favorite cold medicine? Scream-tussin!
Pumpkins are a staple of Halloween, and what better way to celebrate them than with some pumpkin jokes?
Here are a few kid-friendly jokes to get the laughter started:
31. Why did the pumpkin go to the doctor? Because it was feeling like mush inside.
32. What do you get when you cross a pumpkin with a candle? A jack-o-lantern.
33. How do you fix a broken pumpkin? With a pumpkin patch.
34. What do you call a pumpkin that can fix anything? A Jack-O-Lantern of all trades.
35. Why did the pumpkin turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing.
36. What do you call a pumpkin that can sing? A gourd-geous singer.
37. Why did the pumpkin cross the road? To get to the patch on the other side.
38. What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? Squash.
Ghost Jokes for Kids
Kids love ghost jokes, and Halloween is the perfect time to share some spooky jokes that will make them laugh.
Here are some ghost jokes that are sure to tickle their funny bones:
39. Why did the ghost go to the bar? For the boos!
40. What do ghosts wear when their eyesight is bad? Spook-tacles!
41. Why don’t ghosts like rain? It dampens their spirits!
42. What do you call a ghost that haunts a library? A book-ghoul!
43. Why did the ghost go to the amusement park? To ride the roller-ghoster!
44. What do you get when you cross a ghost and a snowman? Frostbite!
45. Why did the ghost go on to the gym? He wanted to bulk up in the afterlife!
46. What do you call a ghost’s favorite food? Boo-ritos!
47. What do you get when you cross a ghost with a nose? Boo-gers!
48. What is the best way to communicate with a ghost? By email, because they don’t have blood vessels to text!
49. What kind of mistakes do ghosts make? Boo-boos!
50. What do you get when you mix a vacuum cleaner and a ghost? A clean spirit!
Here are some of the best witch jokes for kids that will make them cackle with laughter.
51. Why did the witch go to the doctor? She had a spell on her.
52. Why do witches fly on brooms? Because vacuum cleaners are too heavy, just ask Mary from Hocus Pocus!
53. What do witches use to keep their hair in place? Scare-spray.
54. What do you get when you cross a witch with an iceberg? A cold spell.
55. What do you call a witch who is always on the phone? A cell-witch.
56. What do you call witches that live together? Broom-mates!
57. Why did the witch call for broom service? Her ride was broke down!
58. What is a witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling!
59. Why was the witch so popular at school? She won the Spelling Bee!
60. Why did the witch have a witch itch? She was allergic to broom dust!
Vampires are a classic Halloween staple, and they’re always good for a laugh.
Here are some vampire jokes that are sure to tickle your funny bone!
61. Why did the vampire quit the baseball team? He couldn’t find his bat!
62. Why did the vampire break up with his girlfriend? She was a pain in the neck!
63. What do you call a vampire wearing a watch? Tick-Tockula!
64. What is a vampire’s favorite fruit? A blood orange!
65. What genre are movies about Count Dracula? Fang Fiction!
66. Why did the vampire go to the doctor? It was feeling a little batty!
67. Why did Dracula go to art school? To learn how to draw blood!
Monster Jokes for Kids
Kids love monsters, and Halloween is the perfect time to tell monster jokes.
Here are some funny monster jokes that kids will love:
68. What is the only way into the haunted house? The Mon-stairs!
69. What do you call a monster who eats the sun? A solarvore!
70. Why did the monster bring a ladder to school? He wanted to reach the high school!
71. Why did the monster go to the doctor? Because he was feeling a little Frankenstein!
72. What did Frankenstein do when the Halloween party was over? He bolted!
73. How do monsters get around town? In monster trucks, of course!
74. Who was the smartest monster in school? Frank Einstein
75. What do you call a musical instrument that’s also a monster? A Franken-piano!
76. Why did the monster go to school? To learn how to scare people properly!
77. What do you call a group of monsters that perform a synchronized dance? The monster mash!
Skeletons are a classic Halloween symbol and a popular costume choice for kids.
Here are some jokes that are sure to tickle their funny bone:
78. What do you call a skeleton who won’t work? Lazy bones!
79. How do you make a skeleton laugh? Tickle its funny bone!
80. Why did the skeleton cross the road? To get to the body shop!
81. What do you get when you cross a skeleton and a dog? Bone-a-fido!
82. Why did the skeleton stay out in the snow all night? He was a numbskull!
83. What do you call a skeleton who uses a doorbell? A dead ringer!
84. How do skeletons stay in touch with their friends? They use their tele-bones!
85. Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts!
86. What do you call a skeleton who is always telling jokes? A humerus comedian!
87. Why did the skeleton go to the movies alone? Because he had no body to go with him!
88. Why did the skeleton not win the beauty contest? He had no body to show off!
89. What is the most famous skeleton detective? Sherlock Bones!
90. What do you say to a skeleton before a meal? Bone appetite!
Zombie Jokes for Kids
Zombies are classic Halloween creatures that kids love to be scared of.
Here are some zombie jokes that will tickle their funny bone:
91. Why did the zombie go to the doctor? Because he was feeling a little decayed!
92. What do you call a zombie who wins a race? The dead heat champion!
93. How do you know if a zombie is hungry? He starts eyeing your brain!
94. What do zombies eat for breakfast? Brain flakes!
95. Why are zombies bad liars? Because they can’t keep their stories straight!
96. Why are zombies so smart? Because they eat brain food!
Black Cat Jokes
Black cats are a common symbol of Halloween, and they can also be a source of laughter for kids.
Here are some funny black cat jokes that are sure to make your little ones giggle.
97. Why do black cats make the best detectives? Because they always have their noses in everything!
98. What do you call a black cat that can juggle? A purr-former!
99. How do you know if a black cat wants to play? It has a fur-ball!
100. What do you get when you cross a black cat with a lemon? Sour-puss!
101. What do you call a black cat that can play the piano? Furry keys!
Mummies are a classic Halloween monster that kids love to joke about.
Here are some hilarious mummy jokes that are sure to get your little ones laughing:
102. Why did the mummy go on vacation? Because he needed to unwind!
103. What do you call a mummy who’s always grumpy? A grouch-o-pharaoh!
104. Why did the mummy go to the doctor? Because he was coffin!
105. How do mummies keep their skin looking good? They use moisturize-a-tion!
106. What do you get when you cross a mummy with a vampire? A count-wrapped!
107. Why is Superman afraid of mummies? Because they have crypto-nitus!
108. Why did the mummy go to the body shop? To get wrapped!
109. What kind of music do mummies listen to? Wrap music!
Spooky Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids
Knock knock jokes are a classic form of humor that never gets old.
Halloween is the perfect time to tell spooky knock knock jokes to get kids in the festive spirit.
Here are a few Halloween knock knock jokes that are sure to make kids giggle:
Knock, knock! Who’s there? Boo. Boo, who? Don’t cry, it’s only a joke!
Knock, knock! Who’s there? Wanda. Wanda who? Wanda witch do you think is the scariest costume?
Knock, knock! Who’s there? Iva. Iva who? Iva a sore hand from knocking on doors all night while trick-or-treating!
Knock, knock! Who’s there? Owls. Owls who? Owls well that ends well!
Knock, knock! Who’s there? Witch! Witch who? Witch way to the candy?
Knock, knock! Who’s there? Orange! Orange who? Orange you going to give me some candy?
Knock, knock! Who’s there? Bat! Bat who? Bat’s who!
Knock, knock! Who’s there? Dracula! Dracula who? Dracula up to your house for some candy!
Knock, knock! Who’s there? Frank! Frank who? Frankenstein!
Knock, knock! Who’s there? Mummy! Mummy who? Mummy, can I have some candy?
Knock, knock! Who’s there? Skeleton! Skeleton who? Skeleton key to the candy jar, please!
For more jokes check out these:
Creating Your Own Halloween Jokes
Creating your own Halloween jokes can be a fun and creative activity for kids. I
It’s a great way to exercise their imagination and sense of humor.
Here are some tips for creating your own Halloween jokes:
- Start with a Halloween theme: Think of Halloween-related topics such as ghosts, witches, vampires, and pumpkins. Use these themes as inspiration for your jokes.
- Play with words: Wordplay is a great way to make jokes. Try using puns, homophones, and other word tricks to create your jokes.
- Use exaggeration: Exaggeration is a common technique used in jokes. Try exaggerating a Halloween-related situation or character to create a funny scenario.
- Make it silly: Kids love silly and absurd humor. Try to come up with jokes that are silly and nonsensical.
- Practice: The more you practice, the better you’ll get at creating jokes. Encourage your kids to keep trying and experimenting with different ideas.
Here are some examples of Halloween jokes that were created using these tips:
- Why did the ghost need sunscreen? Because he was white as a sheet!
- What do you call a witch while she is on her broom? A pilot!
- Why did the mummy go to the doctor? Because he needed his bones re-wrapped.
- Why did the pumpkin cross the road? To get to the patch on the other side!
Remember, the key to creating good jokes is to have fun and not take it too seriously.
With a little creativity and imagination, your kids can come up with their own hilarious Halloween jokes to share with their friends and family.
From silly puns to spooky one-liners, these Halloween jokes are perfect for sharing with friends and family during the Halloween season.
They are also a great way to break the ice at Halloween parties or add humor to Halloween-themed classroom activities.
Whether you are looking for jokes to tell around the campfire or to include in a Halloween-themed scavenger hunt, this list covers you.
So, grab a bag of candy corn, put on your favorite Halloween costume, and get ready to laugh with these 100+ Halloween jokes for kids.
For more fun, check out this list of 101 fun questions for kids.