Fall Jokes And Riddles For Kids!
Make kids laugh this autumn with these fall dad jokes that are cornier than a cornfield!
Fall is a season full of fun and excitement, especially for kids.
With the leaves changing colors and the cooler weather, there are many things to enjoy.
Fall jokes for kids are a great way to get them laughing and enjoying the season.
Why Do We Love Fall Jokes?
The autumn season brings a variety of holidays, including Halloween and Thanksgiving.
With all of these exciting changes, it’s no wonder why fall jokes are so popular among kids and adults alike.
One reason my kids and I love jokes about the fall season is that they often play on the themes and traditions of the season.
Jokes about pumpkins, scarecrows, and Halloween costumes can bring a sense of nostalgia and excitement for the upcoming holidays.
Plus, autumn jokes and fall riddles are a great way to improve language skills and cognitive development in children.
Jokes help children develop their vocabulary, comprehension, and critical thinking skills.
These jokes are sure to get a laugh from students and can be used as icebreakers or during downtime in the classroom.
Teachers can even use them to teach about fall vocabulary and autumn puns.
So, if you’re looking for laughter and fun, try telling a fall joke!
101 Funny Fall Jokes
Whether silly, spooky, or just plain corny, fall jokes can bring a smile to any child’s face.
From jokes about pumpkins and apples to ones about Halloween and Thanksgiving, there are plenty of topics to choose from.
1. What is a tree’s least favorite month? Sep-timber!
2. Why did the little pumpkins refuse to go to school? They were being squashed!
3. What did the pumpkin say when it won the Nobel Prize? “I’m gourd-smacked!”
4. What is the ratio of a pumpkin’s circumference to its diameter? Pumpkin Pi!
5. What is a horse’s favorite season? Fall, because it’s the season for hay!
6. Why do pumpkins love fall? Because it’s time for their “Pumpkin Era”
7. Why did the gourd cross the road? To get to the other vine!
8. Why is autumn the cutest season? Because there are so many baby pumpkins around!
9. What do you call a band of autumn leaves? The Foliage Five!
10. Why did the half of a worm go to the doctor? Because its other half was still stuck in the apple!
11. What do you call a group of autumn spices that sing? The Spice Girls!
12. What is an elephant’s favorite vegetable in the fall? Squash!
13. Why do pine trees love the fall? Because they’re the only trees that keep their leaves!
14. Why did the scarecrow become a fall guy? Because he was framed!
15. Why did the little chili refuse to go outside in the fall? Because it’s chili season!
16. Why did the autumn leaf go to the doctor? It was feeling a little crunchy!
17. What did the little pumpkin sing to the autumn leaf? “You’re so vein; you probably think this season’s about you!”
18. Why did the scarecrow turn over a new leaf? He wanted to be more than just a straw man!
19. What kind of vest does a scarecrow wear? A “HAR” vest!
20. What is the slowest way to eat a whole apple? One bite at a time!
21. What is a scarecrow’s favorite fruit? Straw-berries!
22. What is the second stop on a leaf’s journey in the fall? The ground!
23. Why does Humpty Dumpty love autumn? Because he can finally take a great fall!
24. Why did the math book look sad in the fall? Because it had too many problems!
25. What is the third stop on a leaf’s journey in the fall? The compost bin!
26. Why did the bus driver get lost in the fall? He couldn’t see the road for the great barrier leaf!
27. What do you call a collection of fall riddles? A leaflet of laughs!
28. If money grew on trees, when would be everyone’s favorite season? Fall, of course, so that the money would fall to the ground!
29. Why should you never tell secrets in a corn maze? Because the corn has ears!
These autumn jokes will make kids giggle and get them in the season’s spirit.
Autumn is the season of falling leaves.
Here are some funny leaf jokes and autumn leaf puns to enjoy:
30. Why did the leaf go to the doctor? Because it was feeling green!
31. What did the tree say to the autumn leaf? Leaf me alone!
32. What do you call a tree that loses its leaves in the fall? Leafless!
33. What do you call a leaf that doesn’t believe in autumn? A disbe-leaf-er.
34. How did the mean leaf make the little leaf cry? He vil-leaf-ied him.
35. What do trees experience in spring? A re-leaf-ing feeling.
Pumpkins are a staple of the fall season, especially around Halloween.
Here are some pumpkin jokes to make kids laugh:
36. Why did the pumpkin cross the road? To get to the pumpkin patch on the other side!
37. What is a pumpkin’s favorite type of book? Pulp fiction.
38. Why was the jack-o’-lantern too scared to cross the road? It didn’t have the guts.
39. How does a pumpkin listen to Halloween music? On vine-yl.
40. Why did the pumpkin go to the doctor? It had a bad case of pumpkin spice fever!
41. How does a pumpkin fix a rip in their jeans? With a pumpkin patch.
Apples are another popular fall fruit, especially for making pies and cider.
Here are some apple jokes for kids to enjoy:
42. What did one apple say to the other apple? You’re the apple of my eye!
43. Why did the apple go to the doctor? Because it wasn’t peeling well!
44. Why did the apple break up with the orange? It just wasn’t their jam!
45. What kind of apple throws the best parties? Gala apples of course!
Corny Fall Dad Jokes
Fall dad jokes that are just as corny as a corn maze at the fall festival!
46. What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? A fall S-platter.
47. What do you call a lazy kangaroo in the fall? A pouch potato!
48. Why did the pumpkin spice latte refuse to run for office? It didn’t want to be a seasonal candidate.
49. Why did the corn refuse to leave the farm? It was stalk-ing the other vegetables!
50. What did the jack-o-lantern say to candle? “You light up my life!”
51. Why can’t trees ever attend a party? Because they are always grounded!
52. Why did the acorn go to the doctor? Because it was feeling a little nutty!
53. Why do turkeys always flaunt around? Because if you got it, trot it!
54. What is the most common pumpkin name? Carvin Marvin!
55. What do you call a pumpkin that’s afraid to go outside? A chicken pumpkin!
56. Why did the squirrel cross the road? To get to the nutty side!
57. What do you get when you cross a ghost with a snowman? Frosty the ghostman!
58. What do you call a haunted chicken? A poultry-geist!
59. What do you call a werewolf on Halloween night? A costume!
60. Why did the leaf go to the doctor? Because it kept falling.
61. What does a Jack-O-Lantern celebrate? Hollo-weeen!
62. What do you call a ghost’s favorite dessert? Boo-berry pie!
63. Why did the apple go on the rollercoaster? Because it wanted to feel like a fruit loop!
64. What do you call a pumpkin that’s been working out? Pumped-kin!
65. What do you call a witch’s garage? A broom closet!
66. What do you call a vampire who’s always on time? A Count-down!
67. Why did the football player go to the bank? To get his quarterback!
68. What did the turkey say to the computer? “Google, google, google!”
69. Why did the turkey cross the road? To prove he wasn’t chicken!
70. What is a fall tree’s favorite song? “Don’t Stop Maple-ling” By Journey Tree
71. Why did the scarecrow refuse pumpkin pie? Because he was already stuffed!
72. What did the pumpkin say to the kid carving it? Cut it out, kid!
73. What do you get when you cross a pumpkin pie and a snake? A pie-thon!
74. Why was the corn afraid of spiders? Because it was afraid of the cob-webs!
75. Why did the corn stalk break? Because it had too many ears!
76. What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus? Enough drumsticks for Thanksgiving dinner!
Related Post: 101 Fun Questions To Ask Kids
Fall Knock-Knock Jokes
Knock-knock jokes are always popular among kids, and they are even more fun when related to the autumn season.
These fall knock-knock jokes are perfect for kids to share with friends and family.
They are simple, silly, and sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face.
Here are some hilarious fall knock-knock jokes that will make your kids laugh out loud.
77. Knock, knock.
Don’t cry, it’s just a joke!
78. Knock, knock.
Leaf me alone!
79. Knock, knock.
Owl you doing this fall?
80. Knock, knock.
81. Knock, knock.
Apple-y ever after!
Autumn is a season filled with fun and laughter, and what better way to enjoy it than with some autumn riddles?
These riddles are perfect for kids who want to get into the spirit of fall and have some fun with their friends.
Here are a few autumn riddles to get you started:
82. Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field!
83. What falls in autumn but never gets hurt? The leaves!
84. I fall off trees in the autumn. I am tiny, and I wear a hat. Squirrels love me! What am I? An Acorn
85. I am a bird of the night. I may ask you “hoot” you are. What am I? An Owl
86. What did the big tree say to the little leaf? “You’re really growing on me!”
87. What do you call a scarecrow that’s good at math? A corn-culator!
88. Why did the ghost go to the pumpkin patch? To find a boo-tiful pumpkin!
89. Why did the pumpkin go to the doctor? It had a bad case of the vine-rot!
90. What do you call a tree that’s always cold? A shiver-y!
91. What do you get when you cross a hot dog with a pumpkin? A hollow-weenie!
92. It looks like a man, but it’s not. It stays in the same place all day and all night. Crows do not like it. What is it? A Scarecrow
93. What do you call a tree that sheds its leaves in the fall? A leaf blower.
94. Why did the apple go to the doctor? Because it had a bad core.
Related Post: 101 Winter Jokes
Funny Halloween Jokes For Kids
Here are a few Halloween-themed fall jokes that will make your kids laugh and get them in the Halloween spirit:
95. Why do mummies have trouble keeping friends? They’re too wrapped up in themselves!
96. Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? Because he had no body to go with him!
97. Who won the skeleton costume contest? No Body!
98. Why don’t ghosts like rain? It dampens their spirits!
99. What do you call a witch who lives at the beach? A sand-witch!
100. Why did the vampire need mouthwash? Because he had bat breath!
101. Why can you fool Dracula with autumn riddles? Because he is such a sucker!
For more Halloween jokes, check out this list of 100+ Halloween jokes for kids!
Related Post: Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Jokes For Fall Season
Fall Jokes For Kids are a great way to bring laughter and joy to the autumn season.
While some dad jokes may be cheesy, they are all age-appropriate and perfect for sharing with family and friends.
The jokes can break the ice, lighten the mood, or entertain.
Check out this list of 101 winter jokes for the upcoming winter season!
Also, we have a list of 101 summer jokes, so there is plenty of fun to go around.
Additionally, fall jokes for kids can be a great tool for parents and teachers in the classroom or at home.
Kids will love the silly puns and clever wordplay.
So next time the weather turns chilly, break out these jokes and bring a little warmth to everyone’s hearts.
Leave your best corny fall dad joke or autumn riddle in the comments!